If you've been injured due to another person's negligent actions in Punaluʻu, contact the Honolulu personal injury lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner to protect your legal rights.
Punaluʻu offers a lot to enjoy for both residents and guests. Although Punaluʻu is an extremely beautiful area, it has been the site of serious injury incidents every year.
If you have been injured in an incident that was not your fault, it is important that you reach out to a Honolulu personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. You may have legal options available to help you recover compensation that you can use for your medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
Our Hawaii personal injury lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner have over 50 years of experience handling some of the most complex legal matters for personal injury victims in Punaluʻu and Honolulu, HI.
If you have been injured in an accident, contact our personal injury lawyer to schedule a free consultation at your earliest convenience to discuss the legal options available for you.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our Honolulu personal injury law firm is committed to helping clients who are injured in incidents due to the fault of others. We will help you to receive justice. We handle many types of personal injury cases for victims in Hawaii, including those involving:
- Motor vehicle collisions: Our personal injury attorneys have extensive experience handling motor vehicle accident claims for victims in Punaluʻu and across all areas of Some of the cases we handle involve:
- Car and motorcycle accidents
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Electric scooter and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice: We have decades of experience helping medical malpractice victims pursue personal injury claims against hospitals, doctors, nurses, surgeons, and other negligent medical providers. Our lawyers have dealt with even some of the most complex legal matters surrounding birth injuries and more.
- Catastrophic injuries: Dealing with the consequences of traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and other serious injuries can be mentally, physically, and financially exhausting. For this reason, our personal injury lawyer in Punaluʻu can help you secure the compensation you are entitled to for the damage that has been caused.
- Wrongful death claims: Our Honolulu personal injury lawyers can help your family recover the maximum compensation available for funeral expenses, lost earning capacity, and other economic and non-economic damages you face after losing a loved one.
- Product liability claims: Our lawyers have extensive legal experience handling product liability claims for victims across the entire State of Hawaii.
- Premises liability: The Honolulu personal injury lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner have extensive experience handling premises liability claims for victims that include dog bites, swimming pool accidents, slip and falls, and more.
The Hawaii personal injury attorneys at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner are committed to building a strong attorney-client relationship with every client that we represent. Contact our law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Let our Personal Injury Attorneys Help You Today
Working with a knowledgeable and experienced personal injury attorney after your accident can make a big difference when it comes to handling your personal injury claim. Our Honolulu injury lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner have more than 50 years of experience fighting to protect the legal rights of personal injury clients who have been hurt in accidents caused by negligent parties.