Ewa Gentry Personal Injury Lawyer
If you've been injured due to another person's negligence, you need a solid legal team by your side. Our Ewa Gentry personal injury attorneys at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner can help you take legal action. Contact our Honolulu law firm today to get started on your case.
With more than 26,000 residents, Ewa Gentry sees its fair share of accidents occurring yearly. Unfortunately, many people who sustain injuries face life-changing consequences due to someone else’s careless, reckless, or negligent actions.
If you have suffered the adverse effects of another person’s negligence, you must seek legal services from a knowledgeable and experienced lawyer as soon as possible. You may be able to pursue a personal injury claim against the responsible party, and choosing to work with a solid legal team can help to ensure you obtain the best outcome for your case.
Our personal injury attorneys at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner have decades of experience helping residents of Ewa Gentry and all across Hawaii obtain the justice they deserve. You can depend on our team to provide comprehensive and experienced legal representation to get the most favorable result possible.
Our Hawaii lawyers will investigate your accident, identify those who are at fault, and take legal action against them. Contact our Hawaii law firm today to schedule a free case evaluation and discuss the legal options available to help you move forward.
Cases our Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
The time following an accident can be incredibly challenging, so having a highly experienced personal injury lawyer is vital. A skilled attorney can ensure that you can protect your legal rights. Working with a compassionate and aggressive legal team to defend your rights is crucial to obtaining the best outcome for your claim.
Our lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner have decades of experience representing injury victims who have been harmed due to negligence. Some of the personal injury claims we have helped our clients recover from include those involving:
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability cases
- Catastrophic injury cases
- Helicopter and other aviation crashes
- Parasailing and other boating wrecks
- Scuba and snorkeling incidents
- Ocean drowning incidents
- Product liability cases
- Wrongful death
Our lawyers are dedicated to providing legal representation for our clients that helps them achieve favorable outcomes. Whether pursuing a truck accident lawsuit, filing a product liability case, or pursuing another type of injury claim, you can depend on our personal injury lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner to handle your Ewa Gentry injury claim. Our accident attorneys will effectively communicate with insurance companies and help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
If you have suffered a severe injury due to someone else’s negligence, our personal injury attorney at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner can help you pursue a legal claim against the person who is at fault for your pain and suffering. We can help you secure the financial compensation that you need and deserve. Schedule a free consultation with our law firm in Honolulu at your earliest convenience.
Contact our Hawaii personal injury attorneys today to get started on your case.
The Importance of Having a Skilled Legal Team by Your Side
There are many rules, restrictions, and guidelines for claimants who pursue personal injury claims following accidents in the City and County of Honolulu. Many injured parties do not know where to begin. As a result, they jeopardize their chances of obtaining the best possible outcome with their lawsuits.
People who are injured in accidents never truly recover the total amount of compensation they are entitled to when handling claims on their own. For this reason, you must seek the assistance of a skilled and knowledgeable Hawaii personal injury attorney.
Our lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner can help you get the money you need and deserve following your Ewa Gentry, HI, accident. Our experienced lawyer will provide you with an array of services that benefit you every step of the legal process.
Some of the tasks our accident attorney will take off your shoulders if you work with us include:
Conducting an investigation: There are many accidents where multiple parties can be held liable for the resulting damages that victims face. Following your accident, our lawyers will conduct an independent investigation and thoroughly examine your case from various angles. We will determine who is responsible for your accident and gather sound evidence to prove your case. Some of the types of evidence our accident attorneys will collect on your behalf include:
- Police reports pertaining to your incident, whenever available
- History of negligence for the involved parties
- Photos and videos from the scene of the accident
- Any available surveillance footage that shows what occurred
- Statements from witnesses
- Reports from reconstructionists and other professionals, when necessary
We will conduct an in-depth investigation into your accident to present the most substantial evidence possible on your behalf before demanding compensation. We will review the factors surrounding your accident and use evidence to back our claims.
Estimating your claim’s value: When you are injured due to another person’s actions, you will most likely deal with significant financial consequences. For this reason, you must have the most evidence possible to prove your damages. Our experienced lawyer will determine how much your case is worth. We will gather evidence from various sources to demonstrate the economic damages you face from your accident, including:
- Medical bills
- Care plans that outline long-term treatment costs and timelines
- Property damage repair statementsor value appraisals
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
In addition to determining the economic damages you face, we will also help you prove your non-economic damages. This includes presenting clear and convincing evidence on:
- The pain and suffering you deal with daily
- The loss of consortium
- The loss of enjoyment of life
- The severity of your injury and how much they affect your day-to-day life
After gathering the most substantial evidence, we will determine the value of your personal injury claims and how much you can expect for your lawsuit. We will also review any applicable insurance policies to determine the coverage limits. We will review the cost you face for medical expenses and other damages.
Negotiate compensation: Our lawyers will demand compensation from the insurance company for your damages. We will present evidence on your behalf as to why you deserve every dollar we demand. We will handle negotiations aggressively to ensure you obtain a favorable outcome for your case.
Representing you in court: If we cannot come to a settlement agreement that best reflects your needs, we will file your lawsuit in court. We will represent you inside the courtroom at trial to prove to a judge and jury why you deserve the compensation we request from the defendant.
We truly understand how difficult it is for victims and their families to rebuild their lives following accidents. We are committed to taking all the legal work off our clients’ shoulders to help ease some of the burdens they face.
You can depend on our team to provide legal services that truly make a difference. Contact our law firm in Honolulu, HI, for a consultation to discuss your case and get started. We will fight to hold the person who caused your injuries accountable so you can get justice.
Contact our law firm in Honolulu today to schedule a consultation to get started on your case.
Helping Victims of Car Accidents Get Justice
Thousands of car crashes are reported in the City and County of Honolulu each year. There are many instances where people are left with significant injuries that require extensive treatment. When innocent parties are hurt due to auto collisions in Ewa Gentry, HI, our lawyers help them seek compensation from those at fault.
Our personal injury attorneys at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner have decades of experience in helping residents protect their legal rights following various types of auto accidents, including:
- Car accident cases
- Pedestrian crash
- Bicycle wreck
- Motorcycle collision
- Moped collision
- Scooter crashes
- Drunk driving crashes
Any auto accident can result in severe consequences that cause overwhelming pain and suffering for victims. Unfortunately, many accidents in Hawaii are a result of driver negligence.
Some common causes of auto collisions include:
- Distractions (food, cellphones, passengers, etc.)
- Drivers who are speeding
- Drivers who are impaired by drugs
- Drivers who are under the influence of alcohol
- Failing to yield to others
- Running red lights or disregarding traffic control devices at intersections
If you are involved in a car accident as a result of another person’s negligence, a personal injury attorney from Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner will be able to help you pursue a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party so you can obtain the compensation you need and deserve.
Contact our personal injury lawyers today to get started on your case.
Helping with Your Truck Accident Lawsuit
Truck collisions often result in more catastrophic injuries for those involved. The fact that commercial vehicles are much larger and heavier than other vehicles sharing the road means they are more likely to cause severe damage to others during crashes. Various types of truck accidents take place here in the City and County of Honolulu. Some common types of 18-wheeler wrecks reported by residents of Ewa Gentry include:
- Truck Rollovers: This type of accident is one of the most catastrophic and terrifying. Trucks are more likely to roll over in high wind conditions due to their high center of gravity. In addition to high-wind conditions, trucks can roll over due to curved roadways, sharp turns, or after being struck by other vehicles.
- Rear-End Collision: When trucks rear-end other vehicles or get rear-ended, the damages to other vehicles are typically catastrophic. Many victims suffer from severe injuries as well.
- Head-On Collisions: When drivers lose control of their vehicles and drift into other lanes, they can collide with other vehicles head-on. Trucks crashing head-on into other vehicles can result in significant damage and injuries. Truck drivers can drift into other lanes due to being tired or distracted.
- Jackknife Collisions: This type of accident occurs when trucks make improper turns or brake maneuvers. It results in the trailer of the trucking swinging around toward the cab. These accidents are often caused by drivers braking too quickly or hard in unfavorable weather or traffic conditions.
- T-Bone Crashes: A T-bone accident, also known as the side-impact crash, is a type of crash that frequently occurs at intersections. These crashes happen when the front of one vehicle crashes into the side of a second vehicle. These accidents happen at intersections when drivers run red lights or pass stop signs.
- Sideswipe Crashes: When trucks collide with other vehicles side-by-side, it can cause vehicles to be pushed off the roadway or into other lanes. These accidents are often caused by distracted drivers who drift into other lanes.
- Wide Turn Collisions: Trucks often require much more room to make turns at intersections. As a result, many trucks enter opposite lanes at intersections when turning. When truck trailers enter the lanes of oncoming traffic, it can result in a severe crash.
- Underride Crash: This type of accident occurs when a smaller vehicle crashes into the side or rear of a semi-truck and slides underneath. These crashes often result in entrapment and severe consequences for victims. In the United States, more than 300 people are killed annuallydue to underride accidents.
Truck accidents are far more complex than other types of collisions. These accidents often involve much more extensive insurance policies, providing victims with the opportunity to seek compensation for all the damages they face by filing a truck accident lawsuit.
Let Our Truck Accident Lawyers Prove Liability for You
Additionally, truck accidents can involve several parties who assume liability. Following a truck accident, you may be able to pursue a personal injury claim against:
- The driver of the truck
- The trucking company
- The owner of the truck
- The truck manufacturer or parts manufacturer
- The truck maintenance company
- The cargo or loading company
If you have been injured due to a crash with a commercial vehicle, our Hawaii truck accident lawyers will help you get justice. Our team will go to the site of the crash to investigate. We will gather evidence from various sources. Our truck accident lawyers will determine who is liable for your accident and file a truck accident lawsuit against them.
Our lawyers have a proven track record of successfully handling personal injury claims for injured parties in Ewa Gentry. We have the resources necessary to take on even the largest insurance company for our clients. Contact our law firm today to get started on your case.
Helping Families Pursue Wrongful Death Claims
In Hawaii, there are various circumstances in which entitled parties can file legal claims after suffering the loss of a loved one. These lawsuits are known as wrongful death claims. In general, a person may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit if the decedent’s death was caused by another person’s negligent or intentional actions.
Various parties can pursue legal action against the negligent party following a wrongful death. In Hawaii, entitled parties include:
- The decedent’s surviving spouse
- Any surviving children
- The mother or father of the decedent
- Any individual who relied on the decedent for financial support before their passing
Additionally, the victim may have identified a personal representative of their estate before passing. This individual may be able to file a legal claim on behalf of all entitled parties to seek compensation for the entire estate.
If your loved one has lost their life due to an accident in Ewa Gentry, our personal injury attorneys at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner can help your family get justice. Our Honolulu law firm has decades of experience helping clients pursue wrongful death claims following fatal accidents. Some types of deadly accidents that we have helped families get justice for include:
Motor Vehicle Collisions: Every year, fatal accidents are reported in the City and County of Honolulu. If your loved one has died due to a car accident, a truck accident, or another type of vehicle collision, our lawyers will help you pursue legal action against the responsible party. Some of the most common types of auto wrecks that lead to wrongful death claims include:
- Semi-truck crashes
- Pedestrian collisions
- Bicycle wrecks
- Motorcycle collisions
Medical Malpractice: Hundreds of thousands of people lose their lives due to medical malpractice in the country each year. If your loved one has died due to a negligent doctor, nurse, or another medical professional, we will help you pursue a legal claim against them. Some common forms of medical malpractice that lead to the death of patients include:
- Emergency room error
- Surgical negligence
- Nursing error
- Anesthesia malpractice
- Hospital malpractice (faulty policies or practices)
Premises Liability Cases: When people lose their lives in accidents at homes and businesses in Ewa Gentry, our lawyers are committed to helping their families get justice. Our lawyers will help your family identify the type of guest your loved one was at the time of the accident and fight to make them pay every dollar for the damages you face from the insurance company. Some types of premises liability incidents that can have fatal consequences include:
- Vicious animal attacks
- Slip and fall accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Attacks due to inadequate security
- Falling object incidents
While working with us, our accident attorneys will identify who is at fault for your loved one’s accident. We will investigate the accident thoroughly and build the most substantial claim possible for you.
We will handle communication with the insurance company and aggressively negotiate compensation to ensure your family is fully compensated. We will help your family get the money needed for funeral arrangements, loss of companionship, and many other damages your family faces.
Our lawyers are committed to helping residents of Ewa Gentry submit legal claims with the insurance company and negotiate a settlement for compensation on your behalf. We will help you alleviate some of the stress you face from your accident. If you have suffered the loss of a loved one in Ewa Gentry due to another person’s negligence, contact our law firm to schedule a free consultation as soon as possible.
Handling Catastrophic Injury Cases for Our Clients
Any accident can severely impact the lives of those involved, and there are instances where innocent parties suffer from catastrophic injuries following incidents in the Ewa Gentry area. These injuries often have a sudden and lasting impact on the lives of those harmed. Many different incidents can lead to catastrophic consequences for those involved. These include:
- Motor vehicle wrecks
- Workplace incidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Medical malpractice
Some of the most common types of catastrophic injuries that we see residents in the City and County of Honolulu suffer from include:
- Back and spinal cord damage: These injuries can include broken bones or severe spinal cord fractures. These injuries can result in some extent of paralysis for those harmed. The nature of the fracture will generally determine the longevity of the injury. There are two types of spinal cord injuries that sufferers can endure. These include:
- Incomplete spinal cord fractures: This includes damage to the spinal cord that does not result in a complete fracture. There are still nerve signals that travel through the spinal cord. However, nerve functions are drastically impaired.
- Complete spinal cord fractures: This term is used to describe the complete severing of the spinal cord. This injury results in the total loss of nerve function below the point of impact.
- Traumatic brain injuries: This type of injury can significantly impact your health and well-being. Traumatic brain injuries often result in memory loss, motor function impairment, and other severe consequences. People who suffer from TBIs often deal with ongoing physical pain and emotional trauma.
- Severe burns: There are many instances where people suffer from severe burns. These can lead to permanent scarring, nerve damage, and muscle damage. Injured parties are frequently left with permanent scarring or disfigurements that negatively affect their mental and physical health and well-being.
- Vision loss: When a person loses their ability to see, it can dramatically impact the quality of life that they can have. Injured parties often cannot return to work after suffering from vision loss. Injured parties sometimes have to depend on others to perform various tasks.
- Hearing loss: There are many instances where people lose the ability to hear due to accidents. When people suffer from hearing loss, it can dramatically impact their ability to perform tasks and work. Many people experience a diminished quality of life and deal with overwhelming stress after losing the ability to hear.
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury due to another person’s negligence, our accident attorneys can help you get justice. Scheduling a case evaluation is imperative. Ewa Gentry residents deserve justice. We will take your case to court and fight to get you justice. Schedule a free case evaluation today to get started.
Contact our Honolulu Law Firm Today to Get Started on Your Case
Every day, innocent people are harmed in Ewa Gentry as a result of the negligence of others. The time following an accident can be challenging, so you must understand that you do not have to go through the recovery process alone. Our team at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner can help defend your legal rights and seek compensation from the person who caused you harm.
Even though no amount of compensation can take away the pain and worry you experience following your accident, it can help alleviate some of the stress associated with the financial burdens you face. Our lawyers are committed to helping our clients. They have significant experience and knowledge in handling personal injury lawsuits. We have the resources necessary to take on even some of the largest insurance companies to ensure our clients get justice. No legal matter is too big or too small for our personal injury attorneys.
When handling a legal claim in the aftermath of an accident, you are better positioned to move forward correctly and recover if you immediately retain the services of a well-versed and experienced personal injury attorney. With an adept legal team by your side, you can receive justice and obtain the maximum compensation for your claim.
The Honolulu personal injury lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner fight to protect our client’s legal rights. We are dedicated to helping each person we work with get justice after being harmed by another person’s recklessness or negligence.
Our lawyers will not stop fighting to protect your legal rights and best interests until we can help you receive the compensation you need and deserve for your lawsuit. Our goal is to help you rebuild your life following an accident, and we will not stop fighting to help you.
Our lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane &Soldner are committed to helping you move forward after being harmed. We handle each personal injury case on a contingency basis, so you do not have to worry about the cost of representation until we win your case.
our law offices today at 808-537-2525 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case and the legal options available to help you recover.