Have you or a loved one been harmed due to someone else’s negligence in Kula, HI? You may be entitled to financial compensation. Our Hawaii personal injury attorneys at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner can help you get justice. Schedule a free consultation today to get started.
Hawaii is a beautiful place to live and enjoy the sun, sand and surf. However, it can also be a dangerous place when people disregard the safety of others and engage in reckless and negligent actions. Regrettably, thousands of people are hurt in accidents in Kula, HI , and across the state each year.
If you were harmed because of an accident, you must seek legal assistance right away. You may be able to recover financial compensation for the damages you face throughout your recovery and beyond.
Our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience handling complex legal issues for our clients. No matter what personal injury legal situation you are dealing with, our team will try our best to help you get justice.
Schedule a free consultation with our super lawyers to discuss your case and the options available for you.
Common Injuries From Accidents
Being hurt in an accident can change your life forever. Many people are left with significant injuries that require extensive medical treatment. Following an accident, it is vital that you reach out to our attorneys right away.
At Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner , our personal injury attorneys can help you get the proper medical care you need to move forward. Some injuries that we have helped our clients recover from include:
Spinal Cord Injuries: These injuries often result in paralysis for victims. In some cases, this can be permanent. People who suffer from spinal cord injuries may suffer from paraplegia (the loss of use of two limbs) or quadriplegia (the loss of use of four limbs). These types of injuries will completely change your life.
Traumatic Brain Injuries : Traumatic brain injuries can completely disrupt the lives of victims. Many suffer from memory loss, difficulties concentrating, changes in behavior and problems making sound decisions.
Broken Bones: Broken bones are a very common injury resulting from accidents in Kula, HI. Many people require surgery and casting for several weeks after their accidents.
Cuts, Scrapes, and Lacerations: These injuries can be excruciating. In some cases, they can result in muscle and nerve damage for those harmed. Many people are left with permanent scarring and disfigurements.
Internal Organ Damage: These injuries can be life-threatening if they are not treated immediately. Many people are left with lung punctures, spleen ruptures and other internal organ damage.
Neck and Soft Tissue Injuries: Whiplash is a common injury that can occur due to a vehicle accident, fall or conflict. The neck is particularly susceptible to whiplash due to the forceful jerking of the head. Whiplash can cause severe pain in the neck, shoulders and back. It can also cause difficulty with breathing and swallowing.
Our personal injury law firm can represent you in court and fight to get you justice. We will demand total compensation to help cover your damages and losses. Schedule a free consultation at our Hawaii law firm today to get started.
What to do After an Accident
If you have been involved in a personal injury accident in Kula, HI, there are a few things that you should do as soon as possible.
- Get Medical Treatment For Your Injuries : It is crucial that you seek immediate medical attention for a severe injury after being harmed. Having early treatment is crucial to ensuring you are safe. It is also an essential part of documenting the injuries that you have suffered.
- Call the Police to the Scene : If you have been in an accident in Hawaii, it is important to call the police to the scene. The police will be able to document the accident and will have information about who was involved and where the accident occurred. Additionally, the police may be able to provide you with resources or assistance.
- Gather Evidence : If you are involved in an accident in Hawaii, gather as much evidence as possible. Take pictures of the scene, all parties involved and any witnesses. In auto accidents, document the damage to the vehicles. Also, list your injuries and any medical expenses you incurred.
- Gather Information From Those Involved: It is important that you get the names and contact information of others involved in the accident. In a vehicle collision, you will want all drivers’ names, contact information and insurance information. In premises liability cases, you will want the property owner’s name and insurance information. Note any injuries and take pictures, if possible. If you were hurt in the accident, obtain medical information and contact an insurance company.
- Obtain Witness Information: It is essential to take witnesses’ names and contact information. This will allow you to speak with them about the incident to get a complete understanding of what happened. Additionally, it can be helpful to collect any footage or photos that were taken during the accident. If possible, speaking with the drivers of the other vehicles involved in the accident is beneficial.
- Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer: After an accident, you may be able to seek compensation for the financial damages that you face. A personal injury attorney will be able to help you pursue legal action against the responsible party.
Hiring a licensed and experienced personal injury attorney who handles similar cases can make a big difference in your ability to get justice. Our personal injury lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner can help navigate your legal situation and determine the best course of action. We will fight to help you protect your legal rights.
Schedule a free consultation at our personal injury law firm today to get started on your case.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
If you or someone you know has been hurt in an accident, it is essential to know that you have legal rights. At Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner, our personal injury lawyers have more than three decades of experience handling personal injury cases. We will work hard to get you the best possible outcome.
Over the years, we have litigated cases ranging from serious to catastrophic for our clients in Maui County and Hawaii. Some of the cases we handle for injured parties include:
Motor Vehicle Accidents: A motor vehicle crash can result in serious injuries, and if the other driver is at fault, you may be entitled to compensation. Our Hawaii personal injury lawyer can help you navigate the legal system and get the most financial compensation for your injuries. Some of the most common types of motor vehicle accidents include car crashes, truck crashes, bike crashes and pedestrian accidents.
Medical Malpractice : When you are harmed, you must know that you have someone on your side. At Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner, we are dedicated to fighting for the rights of our clients and ensuring that they receive the compensation they deserve. We have a wealth of experience handling medical malpractice cases and will work tirelessly to get you the maximum compensation possible.
Catastrophic Injury Cases : A catastrophic injury can change your life entirely. During your time of need, it is important that you have a skilled personal injury attorney by your side to help you get justice. We can help you understand your legal options and guide you through the process of filing a claim. We believe in fighting for what’s rightfully yours, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
Premises Liability Cases: Our personal injury law firm has decades of experience fighting for the rights of those who have been hurt on properties across Maui County and Hawaii. We will do everything we can to help you resolve the liability issue and protect your interests. Some of the most common types of cases our personal injury law firm handle include:
- Slip and fall accidents: These accidents often happen when someone falls or trips while on another person’s property. We can help you investigate your case and determine who is at fault.
- Dog bites: Pets can be dangerous, and owners need to be aware of the risks they pose. If a dog bites you or someone you know, we can help you or someone you know pursue damages against the dog owner.
- Swimming pool accidents: Pool owners are required to properly secure their property to prevent people from entering and getting harmed. They are also supposed to take measures to ensure the pools are safe for use. If you have suffered injuries in a pool incident at a home or business in Kula, HI, our personal injury lawyers can help you get justice.
Product Liability Claims: As technology expands, so does the number of accidents that can result in product liability lawsuits. Whether you were injured because of using a defective product or from consuming products that have been improperly handled, you may be able to pursue compensation by filing a personal injury lawsuit.
Wrongful Death Cases: Wrongful death is a serious legal issue that can result when someone’s death directly results from another person’s negligent or wrongful act. If your loved one died due to another person’s negligence, you might be able to seek compensation for the damages. Our super lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner are experienced in handling wrongful death cases and can help you understand your rights and options.
Our personal injury lawyer can help you explore your options and ensure you get the compensation you deserve. In addition, we will help you protect your rights and best interests.
Schedule a free consultation at your earliest convenience at our Hawaii law office to get started on your case.
Let Our Personal Injury Law Firm Help You
Accidents are an unfortunate part of life in Kula, HI, and the entire state. Whether you have been harmed due to medical malpractice, an auto collision or any incident caused by a negligent party, you have legal rights. The last thing you need to do is spend endless hours defending your right to compensation after being harmed. You also do not have to rush to agree to settlement offers from the insurance company.
Our personal injury lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner take great pride in our history of success in handling personal injury claims for our clients. Our personal injury law firm is committed to providing legal services that deliver results.
You never have to worry about covering the cost of our legal services upfront. Our personal injury lawyers handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, so you can focus on recovery without worry.
Schedule a free consultation at our Hawaii personal injury law firm today by calling 808-537-2525. You do not have to worry about covering a flat fee upfront. Our lawyers handle claims for injury victims in Kula and across the state of Hawaii on a contingency fee basis. Contact our Hawaii personal injury law firm and obtain individualized representation you can depend on today.