After finishing law school at The Ohio State University in 1986, Stuart Kodish followed his dreams to Hawaii and began his career as a personal injury attorney.
Over the course of more than 30 years, Stuart has built a stellar reputation representing those who have been seriously injured, including winning numerous multimillion dollar awards for clients that had suffered traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries. He believes in treating his clients as if they are family and his dedication and passion to their cause is exceptional.
Stuart is proud of his work at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner, where he is part of Hawaii’s leading team of personal injury lawyers and support staff.
Stuart maintains the following associations and memberships:
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Hawaii Association for Justice
- The American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- S. District Court for the District of Hawaii
- S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit