McCully-Moiliili, HI – Accident Reported on Kalakaua Ave near Kapiolani Blvd
October 9, 2023
McCully-Moiliili, HI (October 9, 2023) – The Honolulu Police Department responded to the scene of an automobile accident that took place in the McCully-Moiliili neighborhood and ended in injuries.
The crash occurred at around 12:06 p.m. on October 9.
According to reports provided by the police, a motor vehicle collision took place on Kalakaua Avenue in the area near Kapiolani Boulevard. The incident prompted the response of the police and area firefighters.
Authorities remained at the scene extensively while assisting.
Paramedics were requested to care for those harmed and transport them to area hospitals.
The crash is currently under investigation.
Our warmest thoughts are with the injured parties and their families at this time.
Auto Accidents in Hawaii
Auto accidents occur far too often. Unfortunately, many are preventable. There are several factors that continue to contribute to the high rate of car crashes that we see here in Hawaii. The leading causes of these accidents include:
- Distracted driving: Whether a person is texting on their phone, talking to others, or even eating while driving, distractions can take the attention of a driver off the road ahead and lead to a severe accident.
- Speeding: Driving over the speed limit not only reduces your ability to react to unexpected situations but also increases stopping distances, making it harder to avoid collisions.
- Drunk driving: Operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs can have a significant impact on a person’s ability to maintain control of their vehicle in a responsible manner.
- Fatigue: Falling asleep at the wheel is extremely dangerous. Being tired behind the wheel affects concentration and slows down reaction times.
- Reckless driving: This includes aggressive actions like tailgating, changing lanes without signaling, running red lights, and speeding through intersections. These actions can cause devastating motor vehicle incidents that end in serious injuries.
If another person’s negligent or reckless actions have caused the crash that left you injured, you must reach out to a car accident lawyer in McCully-Moiliili right away. You might be able to take legal action to ensure that the person who caused your accident is held accountable.
At Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal support and representation for those who have been injured through no fault of their own. We understand the difficulties that come along with being injured as a result of an automobile accident. That’s why our team is committed to relentlessly fighting for justice on behalf of our clients.
From handling all aspects of the case to offering compassionate guidance and support, we will do everything in our power to help you receive the compensation and closure you deserve. Your well-being is our top priority, so if you or a loved one has suffered from a personal injury, do not wait to reach out to us for a free consultation. Let our compassionate personal injury lawyers be your advocates. Contact our legal team today by calling 808-537-2525 to get started.
Notes: Our team of writers uses secondary sources such as news reports and local and state police incident reports to create these posts. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this particular accident, so if there is any incorrect information, please contact Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner right away so that we can update the post right away to reflect the most accurate information available.
Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene. None of the information in this post is intended to be legal advice or medical advice. If you are injured in an accident, seek medical assistance immediately.