Laie, HI – Crash with Injuries on Kam Highway
November 21, 2023
Laie, HI (November 21, 2023) – A motor vehicle accident reported in the Laie area prompted the response of law enforcement officers, according to official reports. The crash occurred at around 3:04 p.m. on November 19.
According to reports from the Honolulu Police Department, a collision between vehicles occurred in the 550000 block of Kam Highway during the afternoon hours. The incident prompted authorities to shut down a portion of the roadway as they assisted in the removal of the involved vehicles. Medical personnel responded to the site of the crash to care for those harmed. The injured victims were transported to area hospitals. The incident is currently under investigation by the Honolulu Police.
We hope those harmed in this crash recover quickly.
Car Accidents in Hawaii
Car accidents are reported every day in Hawaii. Many of these accidents result in serious harm for those involved. Regrettably, there are a significant number of accidents that take place due to preventable actions. Some of the most common factors in automobile accidents across Hawaii include:
- Distracted driving: This is the leading cause of car accidents in Hawaii. Distracted driving includes anything that takes your attention away from the road, such as using a cell phone, eating, or talking to passengers.
- Speeding: Speeding is a major factor in many car accidents. When a driver is driving too fast, they have less time to react to hazards, and they are more likely to lose control of your vehicle.
- Drunk driving: Drunk driving is another major cause of car accidents. Alcohol impairs a driver’s judgment, coordination, and reaction time, making it much more difficult to drive safely.
- Drowsy driving: Drowsy driving is just as dangerous as drunk driving. When a driver is tired, their reaction time is slowed, and they are more likely to make mistakes.
- Reckless driving: Reckless driving includes things like tailgating, road rage, and running red lights.
Unfortunately, these reckless and careless actions cause harm to innocent people every day in Hawaii. If you have been harmed as a result of another driver’s actions while behind the wheel, you may have legal options available. We encourage you to reach out to our Hawaii car accident lawyers right away to protect your rights and get justice.
At Leavitt Yamane & Soldner, we are dedicated to helping victims of car accidents in Hawaii achieve the justice they deserve. Our experienced team of attorneys has a track record of success in complex personal injury cases and will work tirelessly to help you get justice and closure. We have the resources, experience, and determination needed to handle even the most serious injury cases. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle crash, do not wait to contact our Hawaii personal injury law firm for a free consultation. Our personal injury lawyers are here to provide support and guidance through this difficult time and fight for your rights. Call 808-537-2525 now and let us help you on your journey towards justice.
Notes: Our team of writers uses secondary sources such as news reports and local and state police incident reports to create these posts. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this particular accident, so if there is any incorrect information, please contact Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner right away so that we can update the post right away to reflect the most accurate information available.
Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene. None of the information in this post is intended to be legal advice or medical advice. If you are injured in an accident, seek medical assistance immediately.