Halawa, HI – Car Crash on Moanalua Fwy near H-3 Causes Injuries
September 27, 2022
Halawa, HI (September 27, 2022) – Honolulu Police Department officers responded to the scene of an injury-causing car accident on Tuesday, September 27th in Halawa.
According to sources, at about 12:45 p.m., two or more vehicles collided with one another in the Honolulu-bound lanes of the Moanalua Freeway, near the merge for Interstate H3.
One lane was obstructed due to the collision. Paramedics arrived at the scene to provide medical transportation to the injured victims.
There was no immediate word on the total number of victims or the nature of their injuries.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Car Accidents in Hawaii
If you and your family are experiencing financial pressures after an accident, a personal injury attorney can help you pursue full financial compensation for the damages you have endured, and determine if you need to file a claim with a third party or through your own insurance company.
We can assist injured victims in obtaining various forms of compensation, including:
- Property Damage: If your vehicle or another form of personal property was damaged in a car accident, your compensation needs to include the cost of repairing or replacing the broken or damaged items.
- Pain and Suffering: A skilled attorney can effectively pursue financial compensation for the pain and emotional anguish that collision victims often experience. This amount varies from case to case and is based on the type and severity of your injuries. To be eligible for this compensation you will have to file a lawsuit or a third-party claim.
- Loss of Companionship: Sometimes, one spouse is so badly injured in a car accident that it hurts their marriage. The uninjured spouse could be left without the companionship or emotional support they looked forward to and would have otherwise enjoyed. This form of compensation is also only available via a lawsuit or a third-party claim.
- Medical Costs: Compensation for medical expenses can cover a wide variety of things. Co-pays or emergency room costs, cognitive therapy, physiotherapy, consultation expenses, medical devices, and home carers can all contribute to the massive stack of bills that accident victims are often inundated with. Along with the damages listed above, an attorney should also be able to secure compensation for any anticipated medical expenses.
- Lost Wages: It is not uncommon for victims to be unable to go back to work either temporarily or permanently. In the event that an injury is so serious that you are forced to miss a substantial amount of work, it should be included in your compensation.
Contact the Honolulu vehicle accident lawyers at Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner as soon as possible by calling (808) 537-2525 to schedule a free evaluation of your potential claim to discover what legal options are available to you.
In the weeks following a motor vehicle accident, related damages will quickly start to stack up. When assessing what recovery you may be entitled to, a practiced Honolulu attorney can evaluate your damages and aggressively seek the resources you need.
Notes: Our team of writers uses secondary sources such as news reports, and local and state police incident reports to create these posts. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this particular accident so if there is any information that is incorrect, please contact Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner right away so that we can update the post right away to reflect the most accurate information available.
Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene. None of the information in this post is intended to be legal advice or medical advice. If you are injured in an accident, seek medical assistance immediately.