Aiea, HI – Car Accident With Injuries on Moanalua Rd at Moanalua Fwy
September 3, 2022
Aiea, HI (September 03, 2022) – HPD officers were called to the scene of a motor vehicle crash that left victims with injuries on Saturday, September 3rd in Aiea.
The impact happened at about 1:25 p.m. on the eastbound side of Moanalua Road near the freeway entrance.
The collision caused access to the freeway to be obstructed until wreckers arrived to tow the wrecked vehicles from the area.
Additional details regarding the nature of the collision are scarce.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Compensation for Car Accidents in Hawaii
When assessing what recovery you may be entitled to, a practiced attorney can evaluate your damages and aggressively seek the resources you need. We can assist injured victims in obtaining various forms of compensation, including:
- Loss of Companionship: Sometimes, one spouse is so badly injured in a car accident that it hurts their marriage. The uninjured spouse could be left without the companionship or emotional support they looked forward to and would have otherwise enjoyed. This form of compensation is also only available via a lawsuit or a third-party claim.
- Lost Wages: It is not uncommon for victims to be unable to go back to work either temporarily or permanently. In the event that your injury is so severe, you are forced to miss a significant amount of work, it should be included in your compensation package.
- Pain and Suffering: A skilled attorney can effectively pursue financial compensation for the pain and emotional anguish that collision victims often experience. This amount varies from case to case and is based on the type and severity of your injuries. To be eligible for this compensation you will have to file a lawsuit or a third-party claim.
- Medical Costs: Compensation for medical expenses can cover a wide variety of things. Co-pays or emergency room costs, cognitive therapy, physiotherapy, consultation expenses, medical devices, and home carers can all contribute to the massive pile of bills that accident victims are often inundated with. Along with the damages listed above, an attorney should also be able to secure compensation for any anticipated medical expenses.
- Property Damage: If your vehicle or other forms of personal property was damaged in a car accident, your compensation needs to include the cost of repairing or replacing the broken or damaged items.
In the weeks following a motor vehicle crash, related damages will quickly start to stack up. If you and your family are experiencing financial pressures after an accident.
Contact a Hawaii motor vehicle accident lawyer from Leavitt, Yamane, and Soldner as soon as possible by calling (808) 537-2525 to schedule a free evaluation of your potential claim to discover what legal options are available to you.
A personal injury attorney can help you pursue full financial compensation for the damages you have endured, and decide if you need to file a claim with a third party or through your own insurance company.
Notes: Our team of writers uses secondary sources such as news reports, and local and state police incident reports to create these posts. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this particular accident so if there is any information that is incorrect, please contact Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner right away so that we can update the post right away to reflect the most accurate information available.
Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene. None of the information in this post is intended to be legal advice or medical advice. If you are injured in an accident, seek medical assistance immediately.